Thursday, June 19, 2008

4th Edition Dungeons and Dragons

Hello and welcome to 4th edition Dungeons and Dragons.

I am one of those old school D&D types who has been playing all manner of Pen and Paper RPGs since the 80s and still love it today. I know there are a lot of us out there, still enjoying the good old fashion role playing aspects that even today's technology just cannot compete with.

This blog will be dedicated to adventures, character building, new races, new classes, and fun ideas about the Dungeons and Dragons multi-verse. But mostly Forgotten Realms. I am a bit behind with my new books, but they are on the way! When I create my first character, I'll post him up!

I'll gladly share the characters and ideas of some of you other D&D guys too. Happy gaming.

Fyodor

No comments: